Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round -- you've gotta see that!

I just found a blog about making Christmas cards -- the “all year 'round” theme drew me in. :-) Christmas Cards All Year 'Round has some really gorgeous handmade cards! The design team puts up monthly challenges, and guest designers are often featured. Anyone who loves to make cards will adore this blog! (The red name is the link -- click on it, and you'll be there!)


(If I could make cards like that, I would hate to part with them and would likely decorate my office with them instead...)

3 comments:

  1. Thank's for the tip!

    And I can give you a blogtip:
    Hjerteboden's Juleblogg on this adress - http://hjertebodensjuleblogg.blogspot.com/

    and here Christmas Stampin'All Year Long -
    http://christmasstampin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those to blogs feature some gorgeous cards too! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Those TWO blogs...*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel my writing and could give me ideas for future posts, so give me your thoughts!