Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

I MUST Host a Party Next Year!



Your Holiday Spirit Comes From Decorating the House



You are a very visual and creative person. You have a clear idea in your mind of what the holidays should look like.

You enjoy using this time of year to express your artistry and impress your friends and family a bit.



You are a comforting influence on those around you. You are the perfect person to host a holiday gathering.

You are grateful for everything you have. More than grateful, you're downright delighted.

This is all very true. I'm now motivated to throw a party next year -- maybe two! I want to do a cookie exchange party as well as a holiday fun and games party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel my writing and could give me ideas for future posts, so give me your thoughts!